The HSE Program resides within the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering (ISE). One of the nation's earliest systems engineering programs, Lehigh's ISE department, offers several opportunities to pursue degrees that prepare students for employment and/or further advanced study. HSE is proud to be part this prestigious department along with these other graduate programs:
- M.S./M.Eng. in Industrial and Systems Engineering
- M.S./M.Eng in Management Science and Engineering
- M.Eng. in Healthcare Systems Engineering
- M.S. in Analytical Finance
U.S. News & World Report 2021:
- ISE is ranked #21 in Industrial/Manufacturing/Systems Engineering (Best Grad Schools)
- P.C. Rossin College is ranked #63 in Best Engineering Schools
Best Online Schools 2020
- Healthcare Systems Engineering ranked #7 in best online engineering programs.
College Factual 2020
- ISE is ranked in the top 10% of best Industrial Engineering Colleges in the US
- ISE is ranked in the top 1% for Highest Paid Grads in Industrial Engineering in the US
Appointed as a co-director of the Lehigh Interdisciplinary Institute for Data, Intelligent Systems & Computation (I-DISC).
Appointed as the Editor-in-Chief of Mathematics of Operations Research, a journal published by INFORMS.
Tamás Terlaky, George Wilson, Louis Plebani
Awarded the INFORMS Daniel H. Wagner Prize for Excellence in Operations Research Practice for their work “The Inmate Assignment and Scheduling Problem and its Application in the PA Department of Corrections”. Read more about this accomplishment here.
Elected as a Fellow of the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM).
Elected as Vice President – Meetings of INFORMS.
Recognized as a Distinguished Visiting Professor at Pannon University in Veszprém, Hungary.