- HOW DO I APPLY TO THE M.ENG. IN HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS ENGINEERING PROGRAM?
The application is available online on the Graduate Admissions page of the P.C. Rossin College of Engineering and Applied Science.
If you have any questions during the application process, please contact the Coordinator, Linda Wismer at 610.758.5867.
- WHEN IS THE APPLICATION DEADLINE?
The Healthcare Systems Engineering program is available for you to start in any of our 3 semesters: fall, spring or summer. The receipt of your completed application will determine which semester you are admitted for.
Completed application form
· Letters of reference
· GRE scores, if applicable
· TOEFL scores, if applicable
· Application fee
Please have official transcripts sent to:Linda Wismer Lehigh University 200 West Packer Avenue Bethlehem, PA 18015 or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
- WHAT ARE THE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS?
A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited U.S. institution or equivalent foreign degree required and at least one of the following:
- Minimum GPA from undergrad is at least 2.75 out of 4.00
- Have a GPA of at least 3.00 for the last two semesters of undergraduate study;
- GPA of at least 3.00 in a minimum of 12 hours of graduate work at other institutions.
GRE is required with some exceptions. Please inquire with Coordinator for more info.
International Students must have minimum TOEFL scores:
- Reading – 20
- Listening - 15
- Speaking - 20
- Writing - 20
- Total - 79
- WHAT IS THE COST OF TUITION?
For the 2017-2018 academic year, graduate tuition for the P.C. Rossin College of Engineering and Applied Science is $1460 per credit. The M.Eng. program requires 30 credits to complete. Students who have taken graduate-level courses that do not count toward their undergraduate degree requirements are eligible to petition to transfer up to six (6) credits toward their M.Eng. degree.
- CAN I APPLY TO THE PROGRAM IF MY UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE IS NOT IN ENGINEERING?
Yes. We do accept students with undergraduate degrees from other areas of study. If accepted into the program, we will send you a letter indicating the pre-requisite courses you need to take before beginning the M.Eng. in Healthcare Systems Engineering program. You can take these courses at Lehigh or take equivalent courses at another university. We have had students enrolled in our program with undergraduate degrees in fields such as biology, architecture, health administration and chemical engineering.
- CAN I ENROLL IN THE PROGRAM AS A PART-TIME STUDENT?
Yes, you can enroll in the program as a part-time student. Part-time students typically take one to two courses per semester and complete the program in two to three years.
- CAN I TAKE ALL 30 CREDITS ONLINE THROUGH THE OFFICE OF DISTANCE EDUCATION?
Yes, you can take the entire program online. Please visit the Distance Education website for more information about learning options.